FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Yes - FAR has implied a valid change of control notice under the...

1. 2,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Yes - FAR has implied a valid change of control notice under the JOA has not yet been given so PE period has not started.

Isn't that what the dispute to date has been about and FAR's contention or rather interpretation of the JOA.

I do think that an alternative view has legs ! The fundamental principle being if you sell your stake I have right of first refusal - just look at the MIN/PLS fiasco and settlement in favour of the party who had the right of first refusal. Lots of court/mediation to and fro

A commercial settlement eventuates

FAR is funded adequately to meet all its obligations for the foreseeable future so there is no doubt with the Senegalese Govt and JV partners that it not able to meet its obligations under the approved PSC approved 2917 works program and 2017 budget.

Now is there a side deal between COP and WPL in terms of a put option agreement for the shares in COP Senegal BV if it all goes a bit pear shaped for them and a potential risk materialises ?

I am certain that FAR Management team know the possibilities and risks and even who the shorter is look at their background and experience especially COO.

A simple analysis of the share register would reveal this and the Chef and COO would be au fait with all these "games".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $8.336K 16.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1016 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.