VCR ventracor limited

the deal has just fallen through!, page-58

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: bbm - better places perhaps [guess who ] alpha Guess_who,

I have a question to ask: If you are correct, for how long have you known about a certain practice by someone of putting someone else's name at the bottom of a post?

And why didn't you come forward when I asked for assistance?

Suggest you read the key posts of this thread:

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_thread.asp?fid=1&tid=43651#105983

And in particular this post:

Subject re: alpha/rubblock/slydetool
    Posted 26/06/03 22:12 - 834 reads
    Posted by capeman
    Post #106384 - in reply to msg. #106381 - splitview

Don't try to be so upright man, you got yourself tied up with your statements.

So far you didn't speak the truth about CMQ.

Now, I want to know the first time you mentioned both NRT and CMQ on any web site.

And if you can't, don't be too hard on people if they call you a liar.

I have always rated acouch higher than you Alpha and said so in another thread.

A bit of advice: Suggest you look over these posts carefully, you may learn something. Other than that, your twisting tale is a disgrace.

Gerry

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
    Helen Keller

Comment: Subsequently, Capeman disappeared for about 10 days or so. On return, he claimed that he could not log in on Capeman and therefore logged in on Capman.

I said that HC would have locked out Capeman because of possible misdemeaners of someone.

I challenged Capman who then said that he had written that post as Capeman but had not signed off my name at the bottom of that post.

(The contents of that post are peculiar: they are lines taken from several of my posts).

I do know that HC's system occasionally mixes up the writer of a post but I have never seen HC making a mistake with the end of a post.

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.