RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

This is great news,I do hope the media pick this up.Although...

1. 151 Posts.
    This is great news,I do hope the media pick this up.Although these diamonds are macro/micro diamonds,they are better than any other indicator mineral that they are on the right track.
    A little bit of history as to how they found the goliath Argyle,they first found indicator minerals in Smoke Creek which opens up into Lake Kununurra and they followed these indicator minerals upstream until the degree of indicators became quite intense and this obviously pointed to a source.That's how they found the lamproite pipe that has become the biggest diamond mine in the world,by carat volume.When I worked there which was in the last few years we were producing 20-30 million carats a year.
    And beleive me once you see trays 50cm x30cm stacked one on top of the other filled 10cm deep with diamonds,pinks,champange's and colorless ones,that are gorgeous little geometric creations from the earth will you truly appreciate that this latest find,is THE BEST LITTLE DEAL SWEETENER that one could hope for.
    Good on you Kev,good on you Flinders I would love to be able to see you roll a 20ct octahedra across the desk at me one day.
    Go Hammersly project,go you good thing.
    Good luck all holders.
    MEZEEL
    That's jewish for all SWEET!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.