UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

No- I have no idea about production and costs. What, I am saying...

1. 2,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    No- I have no idea about production and costs.
    What, I am saying is that when the company has a profit equal to a dollar per UNIS share that they intend to distribute as a dividend, then that will convert to A$1.40.
    I believe that will be at least 5 years out, but having said that, a lot depends on the size of the Amgen deal. What 20% is worth. What upfront money UNIS gets.
    I have been shell shocked with the financial situation leading to the Discovery Loan but I think management were as well. AS would not place himself or the company in that position on purpose.
    I believe the turn around in UNIS income revenue will change rapidly, once it gets started.
    They have too many supply contracts over a large range of drugs, over a worldwide market of recession proof sick people and an extensive list of expensive products for that not to happen.
    AS told of a Pharma that had to scrap 70 mil clip on safety devises because the drug intended failed FDA. He was referring to the capacity they needed on launch of a drug.
    UNIS has 230 employees doing something and even if 50 are manning production lines at this moment, then stocks are being built up.
    I have been trying to alert SH that UNIS doesn't have 3-4 billion shares like Apple, Microsoft and many other big companies and so even a small profit can mean an extremely large dividend.
    A holder with 6 UNS can buy them today for A$$1.20 and yet even a 20 cent US dividend would pay Au 23 cents.
    Today UNIS would only need a profit of about US$30 million.
    That is what I am trying to point out.
    For the smallest amount of profit of US$30- UNIS can pay a dividend of more value than the cost of the share bought today.
    I believe those days are not far ahead, but I do not know when, but one thing is certain- UNIS is only going to grow big time.
    I would like to point out some words that don't sound much but mean everything UNIS.
    They are DIFFERENTIATED and GAMECHANGER.
    These words means that although other devises might exist, they are not equal to UNIS products because UNIS products are Gamechangers and Differentiated to suit the needs of the new Bio drugs and also to present those drugs in injecting devises that are so outstanding and simple for the patient to use them, that it makes others look outdated, which they are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.