UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

This post is pure speculation, but- The $15 mil dep was only for...

1. 2,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    This post is pure speculation, but-
    The $15 mil dep was only for UNIS not to negotiate with any other, till the end of month.
    What if- a competitor of Amgen, said to UNIS- We will give you $100 mil non refundable, for the right to negotiate, for a month.
    Why would they do this?
    Now they have an understanding of the scope of the Amgen deal and how it may affect there operations.
    In particular, its the small volumes wearables, I am thinking about and the exclusive perpetual license for Amgen.
    AbbVie has been negotiating for the Unifinese combined with the Lisa auto injector, which has to be combined with AbbVie drug and another drug that Abbvie has to pay $130 mil royalty for each drug, and they still end up with an syringe injection type drug, that potentially hurts, and has to be self injected, and has privacy and convenience issues, as against a small wearable that can slowly inject over time, is warmed by the body is private and convenient.
    It's not just AbbVie, Sanofi has access to all large wearables, but the small volume wearable may not be part of the deal.
    There could be more going on.
    You don't have to abuse me, but if you want to think about it, you can.
    If it's too hard just don't worry, and wait
    All will be revealed
    All JMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.