UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I hear what you are saying Bowral and remembered just about...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I hear what you are saying Bowral and remembered just about every rock in the middle of the road you mentioned Dino but thought you may have mentioned the China choice as well.

I have both invested and actively traded the stock in that time and am currently "all in"...I have to ask myself if it is prudent to predict the future results from past results? Or, pretend there is no history there?

Having been on the ride since 2007 many here have bagged me out for pointing out some of the most obvious factors ahead of us. I have spoke via the phone on numerous occasions and even face to face where I had a contact in PA that could have immensely helped us achieve one aspect of our goals. That wasn't followed up in any way shape or form which has lead me to conclude possibly incorrectly that what he said he was doing didn't happen. Especially considering what was suggested to the market through normal disclosure.

I have often offered words of warning that our cash flow position IMO was dire to say the least leaving no other option other than dilute and fund raise in any other manner. Dino held back on the debacle of 2013.

I have been extremely lucky with my trading even in the last few weeks and have both averaged down almost unbelievably but also added a significant number of shares.

Why have I done this? I am glad you asked.

Underneath this badly run company (IMO) is a great suite of products. Its the products that I am into, not the management of the company which I have commented about elsewhere.

Again, I just offer my word of warning and that it is prudent, almost essential to read and listen carefully to the comments by Dino and others as this is far from a done deal.

Periculum.
    Last edited by Periculum: 01/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.