UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Naish, I had not intended to post anything about today's...

1. 277 Posts.
    Naish,

I had not intended to post anything about today's extension. Not because I wasn't interested, but given the limited, first-hand information we have, I didn't see the point. Without definitive information, and depending on your point of view, it's easy to spin today's 8-k very positively or very negatively. However, when I read your post, it spurred me to make a few observations.

You said: "The products are there. But also a lot of other companies have good products. Everyone isn't going to jump over to our products. We have to compete in a very competitive market place. People often buy something plainly because it is cheaper.
    Nothing to do with how good it is."

Observation: Well, yes... but so broadly general it applies to just about anything, i.e., cell phones, bicycles or chewing gum! Hardly an indictment of Unilife. More of a generalization of any high-tech start-up.

You said: "It is now a case of do pharmas want to buy the products?"
    Observation: Actually yes, unless you elect to ignore Sanofi, Hikma, MedImmune, Novartis, Depo-ject, Ocu-ject, Novartis, Abbvie and, aparently Amgen. True, not every pharma has signed up, but these are some pretty impressive customers for a struggling start-up... and the potential sales lie in the billions.

You state: "The success of a business is not so much about the company or it's products - it is how it is run."

Observation: I'm sorry, but the products a company offers is critical to it's success in the marketplace. You can have the best management team ever assembled, but if they are trying to sell buggy whips, all the brilliance in the world won't help. I'm certainly not suggesting that ours are the ONLY products. Different customers have different needs. That's why they make Mercedes, Chevrolets and Kias.

You state: "Abbie wanted 6 mths to cut a deal - 12 mths later and still no deal. There has to be an untold story there. Did Al stuff it up. Did he get too greedy?

Observation: Yes, there's an untold story. I will reserve judgement until that story is told. That's the thing about the unknown... it's unknown.

I generally agree with the balance of your comments.

Regards
    Biowatch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.