UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

The Deal, page-85

1. 179 Posts.
    No offence taken Naish & from memory I don't think we have ever put a Like on any of your posts, but we do read them and take their content on board & appreciate your views. The LTSHs certainly know so much more about this company and its products. As I stated we took 6 months doing our own research after being told the
    UNS " Story". I wish I did live in a Dream Bubble - life would probably be much easier. However, we feel quite differently to you even though our average price is much higher than the numbers you have quoted for you and your family etc. We are still confident all will be well for all LTSHs if they can ride this out and have not over committed themselves. As I have stated previously - if they have over committed and it has caused them added grief that was their decision to do so at the time..... sorry..... no one else can be held accountable. Our children who have CHOSEN to invest in UNS are fully aware of that lesson in life too ..... we have all chosen at whatever point in time to buy shares in the company after our own research........now back to my Granny duties ....... One of the Best Bubbles in life ! Our very best wishes to all those who have invested in UNS with the best of their intentions and good faith . Hope this posts OK as I'm on the iPad and it isn't behaving quite as I feel it should be PS I will have to find myself some pink feathers or such even though they aren't my usual style so you will be able to recognise me if ever we have a "gathering"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.