IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Hi SteviousYou are indeed a very accomplished writer...... you...

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi Stevious

You are indeed a very accomplished writer...... you are able to describe your thinking and philosophy about life with so much understanding and clarity. The art gallery sounds to me like a wonderful idea and IMU's eventual success will obviously help provide the finances required, if necessary. And OVF that sewing pic is really something.
    Like you, I uinderstand completely how people can get peace of mind out of religion.......they are very lucky. Everyone needs to believe in something. For me at the moment it is family, friends, AFL, Test cricket, ODI's and BBL. Oh, and add the Matildas and just about every other Aussie team.
    I really do need evidence to believe in most things.

I guess we could go on for a long while about matters you raise but perhaps best not to.

Meanwhile I have done a few calcs about your world population concerns. If you do the numbers on volume of people you will find you can fit over 12 billion people in a box measuring 2kms x 1km x 1km, assuming each person is 1.8metres high, 0.3 metres wide and 0.3 metres deep. So from a volume perspective it aint much??? Hope this is a little bit funny.smile.png.........my sense of humour is quite stupid at times.frown.png If only I was a medical person I could be useful.!
    (Just waiting for someone to tell me my maths aint up to scratch!)

Best wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.