A2M 1.42% $6.23 the a2 milk company limited

The death cross, page-5

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Next few trading days will be interesting given the respective public holidays in NSW/VIC. Light volumes expected which could lead to decent movements in the share price both up and down however more than likely down.

I too will not sell until I see further actions that I do not feel comfortable with. That said, I do feel somewhat uncomfortable for the first time in nearly three years however I need to deal with that pragmatically.

I have mentioned in many previous posts that if we have a 4 month update and the growth isn't north of 30% we will get hammered. At $10.50, I would say that 90% of this is already factored in, so if we miss it will get ugly.

Synlait report worried me somewhat given that the increases in potential volumes were not what I had hoped for. FY19 could be one whereby we feel a lot of pressure however once the new facilities come into play then FY20 could be one hell of a result. Potential problem with that is, have we possibility missed the boat by then in terms of 30% growth yoy is the question? Is our brand still what it is today? Then we have Fonterra and I'm certain BOD will have plans for the war chest that is currently growing by the day.

Interesting times ahead both locally and internationally. One thing is for certain, it is going to be one hell of a rollercoaster, lets see how has the stomach for it.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.