A2M 1.42% $6.23 the a2 milk company limited

The death cross, page-6

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Maybe I'm just trying to rationalise holding, but the longer the arrogance of silence continues, the more I see these options occurring

1- She did have info that caused her to sell which is a cem( career ending move) I think there is 0 probably of that.
    2 - As I am certain the board and Jayne are under extreme pressure, they will remain silent as her comp was disclosed upon signing and they feel they have nothing to say. As it's their Job to grow the company and the share price, 700 mil in a few months ain't a great start. ......unless they know how well they are doing and will provide it to the market when available.
    3 They are deciding what to do. Although I've never been a fan of allocating capital to a share buy back, it's already approved. As many companies are doing in the US, Starbucks, Micron, Apple, could go on and on, they send their ceo to cnbc and tell the market they believe their shares are undervalued. It doesn't have to be a big buy back, but it would take away the market uncertainty about sales, inventories, Jayne, and the board can move on from their mistake of contract.
    Maybe I'm oversimplified in my thought, again ,maybe rationalism has overwhelming my intellect.
    In any case, keep the faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.