The Death of Europe foretold, page-10

1. 7,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Very little diversity here in South Korea...
    Whole train carriage and I'm on my WASP-e own!
    Occassional tourist here and there! Wheres their refugee/immigration quota!
    Like Japan, I think the South Koreans don't take to kindly to the Q-Book followers dominating their landscapes.
    Many Churchs mainly Catholic but many Christian denominations..What was the Classic? "Moonies!"
    Having fun here and off to the DMZ area tomorrow...The Boardroom/DMZ line is closed for SK Presidental access! Doh. Trumpy sorting the Fat boy out! Trump winning and should be given a real NOBLE PEACE PRIZE! Feeling safer under Trump's presidency than if the Clinton had won the WH!
    And Spike Lee like his Oscars whinge should be verbally spiked!

Anyway, Diversity is BS! Acceptance and understanding with EQUALITY and any queue jumpers trying to Push their cultural agenda on the majority should be returned to their countries of dysfunction including their women and children!
    If you want the majority of people to lay down their way of life, there is going to a hiccup!
    See those European countries (Finland/Sweden/Germany/Spain/UK) return some immigrants (paid) who are unable to assimilate including a rejected application.
    https://qz.com/1179970/european-refugee-crisis-countries-that-pay-migrants-the-most-to-go-home/

IMO! 

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.