PLS 1.50% $2.96 pilbara minerals limited

The definitive EV thread. No spin. No BS., page-1189

1. 2,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    I have mostly ignored you.
    Ignored in the sense of not bothering to read what you post, or bite back with some equally anal-retentive and petty response.

Did it not ever dawn upon you, that when you constantly asked how many EV fires there have been in AU, I couldn't care?
    And the fact that nobody else took your bait, should have told you, no one else cared either?
    Rhetorical questions.

Your insatiable need to have the last word and display some domination is quite interesting.
    This didn't even take 30 seconds:

"The general consensus among psychologists and psychiatrists about people who need to have the last word is that they're either arrogant, or insecure, or angry, or egotistical. Couple those traits with a need to show power or control, and a not-so-pretty picture emerges."

Anyway, from the ugly on to answer your bait for one last time....

As you were so focused on attacking, you obviously missed the fact that I wasn't posting any analysis at all, merely an article from the media.
    I did question the "90%" threshold, but that's hardly "analysis".
    And yes, "90%" of what?
    Rhetorical question.

And, as if manufacturers are going to make their vehicles any heavier than what they have to be, reducing range vs weight, increasing wear on the drive train, and not to mention increased CO2 emissions during the manufacture.

Anyway, no more virtual ignore, time for the real thing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
-0.045(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $8.912B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $2.96 $2.90 $25.38M 8.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 52418 $2.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.96 63775 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.