PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

yes of course there are headwinds (the biggest being the...

1. 1,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 936
    yes of course there are headwinds (the biggest being the nonsense from the FF industry).

However I am not making any predictions other than the general one that it will take some decades (maybe 3?) before EVs replace the vast majority of ICEs.

Your opinion is that the grid will not cope - fair enough.
    on the other hand I am not so pessimistic - I have provided some stats on solar take up and potential.

Also 2-3 decades is really a long time in this business - and many things will happen (eg solar everywhere including windows of buildings) - who knows - Dutton may even get his nuclear power plants (though I don't know who will buy his electricity when most people will have their own for free).

There are a huge number of new things in the pipeline - I won't go into them lest I get accused of dreaming up science fiction scenarios. Not all will be successful, but some will including some things that have not been thought up yet.

I agree that the grid is probably the biggest issue. However the placement of solar panels often is exactly where the electricity is needed, alleviating the need to upgrade the grid. Also micro grids have the same effect. Unfortunately the energy suppliers don't like them because they get no revenue.

Grid storage is far less of a problem since it will be possible for all EVs to participate, and in any case battery development is proceeding at an amazing rate.

Yes these are just my opinions, and I respect yours being different. I have done my best to explain the basis of my opinions, and where available in previous posts I have linked them to facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.05
Change
-0.100(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.185B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.15 $3.02 $74.55M 24.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 89482 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 37502 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.