PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

Agree that novated leases have some hidden charges, but the FBT...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1130

Agree that novated leases have some hidden charges, but the FBT exempt novated lease savings more than offsets that (for anyone with a salary above 45k it's a tax saving of 32%).

Yes not all companies offer novated leases (small companies would struggle with the admin), but I think the novated lease companies have relatively streamline packages to accommodate SMEs and to me (well I'm a numbers guy), even if I have to pay a couple of % extra for lease costs, it's a huge saving if I was going to buy a car anyway.

Also not all people have off street parking and that would be rather inconvenient and I can see this being an issue for those that have never had to think about when to refuel etc etc.....but a DC fast charger in Sydney costs ~50-70c per kwH and that means $30-$42 per charge for 400-450kms....you's need to get a car doing ~3.5L per 100kms to match those numbers (although waiting every week to charge would be a pain).

So I fully understand that it may not be as easy for certain people, but I generally find that those same people are the ones complaining about cost of living etc and can't be bothered to change their lifestyle because its a little inconvenient

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.