PLS 0.61% $3.29 pilbara minerals limited

The definitive EV thread. No spin. No BS., page-46

1. 9,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    Yes I agree to certain extent , except the energy load of BEVs and its associated energy delivery infrastructure is substantially more than what that existing electrical grid can handle .So despite Australia's modernised society it will require extensive infrastructure upgrades over the journey which I have no doubt will happen . FYI this is then main reason globally a lot of people are very Bullish on Copper which is slowly slipping to the same supply deficit as Lithium , and explains why the likes of Glencore investing heavily in Aus copper small caps and RIO developing new Cu mines and BHP buying established Companies like OZL are happening , as I've stated before this lithium/ev thing has barely begun and we don't yet truly know the societal implications of what this technological disruption will have . As a snap shot I think it was BHP last year that stated if you added up all the LME copper that had been mined from Stone Age until now you would have around 700million metric tonnes of LME Cu , they then stated that the world would need the exact same amount from now until 2030 just to keep up with demand from the EV phenomena which btw since then the supply has been retracting in size . It's a tall order yes but I'm sure it was the same for the car manufacturers and oil companies back in 1900 also . Warmest Regards TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.29
Change
0.020(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $9.907B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.31 $3.20 $53.42M 16.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10017 $3.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.30 142518 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.