PLS 3.83% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

I account for the images by reading the accompanying content of...

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I account for the images by reading the accompanying content of the Bloomberg article, which details the circumstances which led to those images. People say DYOR, in this case that simply means read the article.

Further reading will reveal that the BYD Seal, which was the subject of the post you are replying to, is an different league altogether to the cars in those pics. It's a desirable current model with cachet among buyers, although it too will be undercut by its own successors as battery prices fall and new models get cheaper.

I'm actually more worried that the fields of dumped EVs are actually a sign of a healthy industry, but a sick planet. After all, for at least 70 years now the industry has been desperate for people to upgrade their cars well before they have reached the end of their useful life. So I see your hundreds of wasted EVs and raise you countless millions of cars of all kinds, because that's the way it's been done for ages now. It would be better if governments impose right to repair regulations, but I don't see any sign of that. It's not compatible with the whole "jobs n growth" model which both left and right subscribe to. Governments like mindless over-consumption as much as the big companies which donate to their election campaigns.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6201/6201347-6f6b6459dd3b83f5e6b42aa80bc3b2c5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.110(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.060B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.10 $2.95 $64.38M 21.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 301751 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 503206 126
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.