PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Looks increasingly promising and leads to high energy density...

1. 3,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1430
    Looks increasingly promising and leads to high energy density lithium battery components. If the claim that these “condensed batteries” are already being operated in “tonne scale” electric aircraft with an energy density of 500Wh/kg then the explosion in lithium demand for transport needs both on ground and in some air transport is already upon us - just awaiting CATL to ramp up its production of these new class of batteries.

Note, these technologies are of very limited benefit for lower energy density components such as the “sodium” battery - for the atomic scale honeycomb and biomimicry protection layer to justify use in a gel based battery I can hardly see anyone then wanting to reduce the overall battery energy density yield by putting in sodium instead of high energy density lithium batter components.

This is great news for medium term application of greater lithium demand in my view - just awaiting CATL release of demonstration of use in the “tonne scale” aircraft they have suggested it is being tested in.

Great video find!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.