PLS 6.59% $2.41 pilbara minerals limited

The definitive EV thread. No spin. No BS., page-862

1. 3,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1598
    He has some “compelling” negatives about EVs … here’s a list of some of them:

- range is effected by driving style and road conditions as well as loads carried and weather as well as use of aircon and heaters (ummm … same for any car)
    - you do sums to work out range in an EV (as opposed to looking at the remaining range on the dash just like any other car?)
    - need lots of apps to use an EV (no you don’t “need” them, just some people like to know more about their car - same exists for non-EVs too).
    - charging time varies depending on changing source (agree … so too does that happen when there are ques for petrol bowsers - but then I don’t hang around waiting for my car when I plug it in at night and leave it do it’s own thing overnight)
    - combine charging stops on long journeys with lunch breaks and Netflix’s watching or stretching legs (if you drive longer distances “just to get there” you may be surprised to discover what you’ve missed by not stopping to take in the local sights more regularly)
    - modify driving to recover energy when braking and brake less suddenly (good advice for any car)
    - driving with light use of accelerator pedal is recommended (again good advice for any car)
    - an ICE car lets you drive hard and fast and just refill at a petrol station quickly - sure … if that’s your bent.

Hopefully you pick up the sarcasm just like that purported expert’s presentation style.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
-0.170(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $7.257B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.57 $2.60 $2.41 $64.35M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 123970 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.42 15148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.