BRU 2.50% 7.8¢ buru energy limited

the defintiive valuation, page-29

1. 129 Posts.
    Flattering the greens ability to impact a political process!! Don't give 'em (call em what you like) to much credit!!

IMHO, JPP has been derailed by a lack of ROIC due to the high cost of domestic construction or brought about by a lack of political will to generate beneficial value adding in one of the few remaining areas in which AUstralia has competitive advantage.

The unions continue to ramp up wages unsustainably whilst the feds can't summons the intestinal fortitude to cut red tape, adequately fund the skilling up of the country and/or arrange enough 457 visa certainty for WPL to be confident that cost blow outs were not all but inevitable.

Sad to admit, but if I was a WPL shareholder I would be rejoicing. Stick to the Leviathon field strategy. Every time. It would likely be a ROIC assessment which has seen Browse shelved for other more profitable projects.

If JPP really matters to Australia well it may be a nation building project for the state/fed govts to develop such as the NBN. We can't expect private industry to stump up if it doesn't make economic sense to do so at this point in time.

All my life I've constantly heard of the virtues of being a smart country but honestly , I am yet to evidence such outcomes in practice.

The NBN will undoubtedly be a nation builder but consider how easy it is for debate about it to be derailed by shockjocks and partisan interests. The truth is out there but it seems there is no conduit (such as the media) which works well enough to help us logically, en masse, realise the truth. It would be so nice to see some consensus politics for a change as opposed to the current oversupply of adversarial/wedge politics.

Until we get a resolution to the issues raised above, I guess it's more of the same. For BRU holders, that translates into practical issues like the domestic undersupply of drilling rigs to enable the efficient development of the massive resources situated on its tenements. Or equally, its lame regulatory policy which allows senseless shorting on fledgling companies conducting nation building projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $52.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $1.992K 25.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 42995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.