CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Whichever way you look at it, this is a speculative stock. To...

1. 348 Posts.
    Whichever way you look at it, this is a speculative stock.

To the rampers: You need to put your enthusiasm in to perspective and realise that this is not a safe play, they could loose big, but there is also massive upside potential. Time will tell.

To the hagglers: If some here treat this as their one big play, that is their choice. You and I wouldn't make that choice, but hey, we aint gonna change their minds.

Personally, I own a small stake in CTO that I purchased a few days ago. I realise the difference between investing and speculating and I do both. BUT, if you choose to do both, you must not cloud your thoughts OR your portfolios. They are SEPERATE activities. This is the most important thing if you are going to do both. Investing is the far safer option and usually the most profitable, but like most people who enjoy a healthy punt, I allow 10% of my portfolio for this (as recommended by none other than Benjamin Graham himself!). I NEVER add more than 10% any new capital that I raise (save) to my species. Over time this has been fun.

(you will always see a "position, no sentiment" on any of my species).

I am happy to be held accountable for any buy or sell sentiments that I put on INVESTING stocks, as I do (lots) of research on these.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $817 193.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14410520 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5424820 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.