CTO 11.1% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

pooh-bearwelcome.As I've already mentioned in this forum I will...

1. 2,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    pooh-bear

welcome.

As I've already mentioned in this forum I will judge CTO based on whether it achieves the December 09 quarterly planned production target...of 15,000 oz.

I'm hopeful but not yet fully convinced of CTO - and I recently sold half my CTO shares and in fact reported this on the forum.

I haven't made up my mind on CTO and the main reason I'm still a shareholder is I've valued this largely based on the intrinsic value I've placed on the project itself - what I think it may be worth with or without CTO as the operator i.e. what a major or mid tier is likely to pay for this project in an open bidding process.

The reason I've been posting heavily on CTO is that the negative posters are so sure of CTO's demise, it's annoying.
    Also what's annoying is they base the success of this on whether CTO delivers or not, not on the intrinsic value of the project itself.

the shareholders on the other hand aren't sure of success - they've just taken a punt.

and what's wrong with quietly enjoying a punt - the non-holders should respect that and respect that the shareholders may have already factored in the risks.

Also what isn't currently a punt .. BHP is trading at a record high forward p/e of 25x at the moment !
    I would consider buying BHP shares a punt at the moment, if I was to take a short term view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.148K 787K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 16711580 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7049347 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.