AIM 0.00% 42.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

Take my word Im sure your knowledge of AIM is extensive and you...

1. 266 Posts.
    Take my word Im sure your knowledge of AIM is extensive and you can mount a persuasive case.

As someone who sees value in the Delphi approach do you review your posts from say six months ago to gauge how well your Delphi has predicted the present scenario.

Back then you were urging Clarky not to sell and detailing your reasons why one should hang on. Of your seven reasons given Ive taken the liberty essentially reducing them to three...

1. The LME woud have no zinc left in six months time unless the US and China economies failed.
    2. Offtake/ finance should be finalised in the next couple of months.
    3 You had a perception of a growing tightness in the zinc market with AIM excellent high grade deposits giving good margins.

In light of those reasons then I would interested to learn how well you judge the Delphi method has served you. Is it too early for you to say how much reliance one should place on hope.

I got a bit of giggle when I noticed the last word in your post six months ago was HOPE!

=====================================
    "A lot of it does come down to "hope" Punters when using fundamentals but quite a bit of the hope factor has been minimised for many fundamentalists as of late"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $14.45K 34.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4450 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 6321 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.