AIM 1.47% 34.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

A short post in return Punters as Im off to earn the hard earned...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    A short post in return Punters as Im off to earn the hard earned very soon.

I have used the words faith(and its easy to extrapolate this to hope)liberally in my references to Aim and my investment in them as I always do with something that has as much risk attached as Aim does even though the fundamentals continue to line up nicely.

As far as the Delphi methods concerned this is actually the first I have heard of it and my comments re this method were more tongue in cheek,but if thats how you see my(and others posting)then so be it.I thought this was a forum to gather ideas and share.I certainly dont utilise it to ramp the stock.There are much bigger fish out there(North Sound!)than me and the other posters on HC determining were Aim goes in the future.

The other 3 points.

1)I have endevoured to post on the Aim and ZINC threads what I though was happening re the LME stocks(and have continued to update unless others have before me) and in fact was one of the first to show that LME stocks may be stabilising at around 90-100K tons due to Chinese artisan mining and processing.Have a squiz at the ZINC thread P.

2)Offtake/Finance was always going to be a big variable and I can only go by what the company says suffice to say they made some pretty big changes to the project and hence how the offtake/finance was to be structured.This was also mentioned by the company in annmnts.I know of no such spec that has not had to continually shift the goal posts until they actually sing on the dotted line for such project developments.

3)And I still have.This is where I think the confidence in the stock is from North Sound.Others here disagree with me and thats healthy.As I have said I have tried to disclaim as much as I possibly can re MY thoughts on why North Sound have taken such a strongly supportive stance for Aim.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $72.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $33.41K 97.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13623 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 95973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.