AIM 1.47% 34.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

the delphi method of forecasting..donum, page-6

1. 266 Posts.
    Taking a line from d's recent post: "I thought this was a forum to gather ideas and share" I endorse the sentiments. But I also like to challenge some opinions being expressed where hope seems a big component of the prevailing thinking.

Something is amiss when ppl put forward a proposition or a claim and finish up hoping theyre right or basing their judgements on what other players/posters in the field/thread are doing/saying. I can follow the money trial as well as most or read company reports and draw deductions if so inclined. At the moment Im not so inclined as there are excellent posts on this thread that provide all this for nix. In other words I make use of the conclusions to test what I see on the price action.

d's example on AIM's liquidity was a most instructive excercise as it made me realise he was using 'liquidity' in a long term sense. My time frame was very much shorter.

And Wilf youre spot on that AIM's SP is now a lot healthier than six months ago. Of course its churlish of me to point out that AIM is now wallowing at 27c after having reached peak 38c neigh on four months ago. Did you have an inkling six months ago that the AIM price would peak and fall?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.