PLT 1.39% 71.0¢ plenti group limited

this is a very interesting development, but i wonder if the site...

1. 880 Posts.
    this is a very interesting development, but i wonder if the site is quite ready to go yet.

there are a few issues with the text, including the off (??) where the writer presumably needed confirmation of accuracy of the text.

I also have two major comments on the page where you purchase the product:

1. The pricing is way off from what i expected. They are selling an HPV test for $15?? Genera has guided the market that it is selling the PapType test alone for $15. On that basis, and assuming they are still using PapType, I would expect PLT's external costs to be $15 for PapType, $15 or more for Gribbles, $10 for the PLT's costs of getting the sampling devices plus the true back office costs of administering. Therefore, a cost to consumer of circa $50+ would seem about right. Is there some reimbursement on these tests that I am not aware of? If so - I would be amazed.

2. the commentary, rather than describing it as an HPV test, states that the test is sampling for "cervical tissue abnormalities". Now, if it is an HPV test, that simply isn't right. It is testing for the presence of a virus in the vaginal canal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $124.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 71.0¢ $9.729K 13.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 7154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.