Wow. Trump supporters are really going for it lately. I'm...

1. 9,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Wow. Trump supporters are really going for it lately. I'm assuming the hysterical vitriol against "the left" (= anyone who doesn't worship Trump) means you think Trump will lose in November. Seriously?

I'd have a little more faith in Trump, if I were you.

Incumbent Presidents rarely lose. Trump has the unwavering support of the popular MSM Fox channel, and that's censoring most of the numbnut things he is doing that would cause viewers to change their vote. For instance, many Americans are unaware that millions of their fellow Americans are disease-ridden and likely to suffer long-term health consequences or, in some instances, die.

On top of that Trump has mustered a powerful globalist coalition of support by selling territory like a Mafia capo in New York. Fossil fuels are in control of the environment. Hedge funds are in charge of the Treasury. Private education is in charge of public education. Religions are in charge of the courts. Hostile foreign governments seem to dictate US foreign policy.

Trump has given every influential lobby group or wealthy global interest an arm or limb of ordinary Americans that they can chow down on and have a good feed. So do you seriously think he won't get back in power?

Powerful interests might have something to say about that. They're very happy with the status quo, thank you very much. Never been so good.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.