AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

Thanks Rowscoe, I spotted that and there is also a good one in...

1. 13,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690

Thanks Rowscoe, I spotted that and there is also a good one in the Oct 2010 Presentation.

What I'm looking for is a map that has that sort of info plus the basins and faults as named. I must admit though that I do have some OK maps that show the location of the Goodin Fault, the Jenkin fault and the Murchison fault plus the general description of "Narracoota Volcanics". I'm just looking for something that is comprehensive and is on one page, if it indeed exists.

I've also printed a Research Note published by Patersons on 3/8/10 that has info re Sandfire, Talisman, Alchemy, Thundelarra, RNI, Enterprise Metals, Chrysalis Res, Ausgold, Sipa and Great Western Ex that is helpful. There is also helpful info on some of those companies' websites.

The whole Doolgunna area is of great interest. I know that OSR is a student of the area and i'm hoping that he can impart some of his knowledge on the RNI site - others are most welcome too. Now that we can expect to have this much bigger Doolgunna footprint, the more knowledge we have of the geology of the whole area the better IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.851K 550.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1524833 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 795683 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.