HGR unknown

I believe the tender for the police in Australia closed in 2006...

1. gsw
    4,920 Posts.
    I believe the tender for the police in Australia closed in 2006 and therefore HGR was not in contention. The figures in Aust at the moment are only small fry and they are playing around the edges with technology that is less than satisfactory. Nobody will wait 10 min on the roadside to be tested and besides HGR has the only product sensitive enought to test cannabis, and this along with speed, are the main offenders on our roads.

HGR or SBN will be dominant in workplace testing. This is currently done via urine tests. The urine test is invasive, abled to be tampered with and expensive.
    The saliva test is very easy to operate and it is done on the bosses' time, therefore 10 minutes is not a problem.

To answer you question re sales; currently there is a back log of some 300,000 units and I believe they can currently produce about 10,000 per day ( all figures previously discussed on HC)

If you look at the Quarterly report the receipts from customers is $211,000 and I'm sure this last quarter, even with no announcements will be a beauty.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.