AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

the directors of zylotech

1. 662 Posts.
    just to put to bed some of the rubbish that has been posted on here today by circles, aka smuggler i have today been in touch with the company to clarify some of these issues.

the martin place promissory notes were settled MONTHS ago! that money has ALL been received.

furthermore in relation to why directors are not buying stock, i have been advised that due to the frequency of all these new contracts which have been announced in recent times the directors of zylotech have been legally advised that they are NOT ALLOWED to buy shares in the company. if you visit the website it is clearly in their constitution that company personnel are not permitted to trade in the companies securities when they have knowledge of price sensitive information.

needless to say Nick Sikiotis is very happy with the health of zylotech. anybody who holds shares or is considering buying shares would be well advised to contact the company themselves.

people that keep posting contrary to the facts obviously have as little credibility as the company/s they support. what is even more startling is the opinion they must hold of themselves because although they can lie to others, it is much harder to lie to oneself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $13.17K 862.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 13910664 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 9057235 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.