SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

the dirt has been flushed out !!

1. 1,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    We have seen a sell down on SEN shares in the last few days, falling about 20% from previous highs.
    Why?

Many reasons some of which we are all aware including traders selling, and panic by inexperienced investors/gamblers that really on comments such as on this forum for their only source of research.
    Look what has happened in the past few days, even 'maggiet' has resurfaced and then you read other comments by the likes of 'planetone' who show their level of intelligence...

Then you have 'profit stops' been triggered by various publications one of which I saw for myself today (set at 70 cents).
    It was clear to see that the selling was done by mostly mum and dad investors (based on the size of the trades) who get sucked in by all the above for the sole benefit of the 'big boys' who I have no doubt, have been adding more SEN shares to their portfolios at the current ridiculously low prices.

In my opinion 'most of the dirt has now been flushed out' and only the long term investors that have done a little more research than others still holding their SEN shares, or maybe like me adding quite a few more today at what I believe are bargain basement prices...

Corrections in share prices are always healthy when they occur to quality companies and they usualy bounce back strongly, and I have said all along that SEN is a quality company with quality products.
    RIO's share price for example fell by over $2.00 today but I haven't read anywhere of panic setting in !!!

For the long term holders that have held out, well done because I believe we've seen the last of the selling and it will be SEN in full throtle again just like it was a few months ago when it set the sharemarket and the investor market talking....!!!

P.S. The crystal ball I have tells me that news is due shortly, but I wasn't allowed to ask it any more questions and that damn thing has a mind of it's own anyway!....LOL LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $9.664K 743.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 818883 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 353034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.