ARV 0.00% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

The "DIRT" went 11.8 grams per tonne, page-52

1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Given in that recoding they claim the fine gold component has grades between 7g/t to 11g/t (similar to the average grade of the Witwatersrand which is 8g/t)) I really can't see the logic of using the expensive large diameter rig first.

If the conglomerate is the "next" Witwatersrand you wouldn't care about the nugget effect in the conglomerate (if there is one at all), as a conglomerate where the gold deposition process is syngenetic (similar as claimed for WWR) it will hold grade of about 8g/t over large volumes and will be worth an absolute fortune.

Just drill the thing with conventional RC drills. You can always come back later to test the nugget effect with large diameter drills.

I personally don't believe those big nuggets will have been formed within/with the mineralisation in conglomerate. Even if they did somehow they would likely be a localised concentration and not be representative over a large scale IMO. The gold that formed those nuggets did come from somewhere so if it is the conglomerate that would bode well. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.