ARV 41.7% 1.7¢ artemis resources limited

Some more grist for the mill...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Some more grist for the mill

http://www.geographie.uni-wuerzburg.de/fileadmin/04140600/WR_BKGR/Frimmel_Wits_SEG_SP18_2014.pdf

All the speculation, kibitzing and analysis is fun and that is what these boards are for. I enjoy it as much as the next guy.

That said, a couple of observations:

1) if anyone is in the gold stock speculation game ( otherwise why are we here? )..... you have to have a ticket to this dance. Of course it could go bust or be localized and small but stories like this are extremely rare. In 20+ years of doing this, this is the best story I have ever seen with the highest possible upside. I cannot imagine watching this unfold from the sidelines. ( I may have a higher risk tolerance than some. )

2) Dr. Quinton Hennigh is an incredibly successful, highly regarded geologist and a straight shooter. He has been looking for the Holy Grail of gold exploration ( Wits 2.0 ) for his entire career. You could not have a better, more qualified or experienced geologist in charge of the program that will prove ( or disprove ) this play.

My plan is to sit back, relax and watch the show knowing that the smartest, best people possible are well funded and in charge.

This is going to be most interesting and potentially very profitable.

Of course there is high risk but how often does a shot like this come along?

I am long NOVO and Artemis ( 80% NOVO 20% Artemis )

Good luck to all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.005(41.7%)
Mkt cap ! $32.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $480.0K 31.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 520000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 199419 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.