TLS 0.78% $3.87 telstra group limited

The disappointment of TLS, page-12

1. BLJ
    512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Let's not forget if BOTH parties agree, a contract can be terminated early. That might be the morally correct thing to do in this case. It seems the larger the enterprise the more detached they are from doing the right thing morally.

Everyone has discretion at their disposal.

Perhaps a smaller 'break fee' would be more appropriate in these cases if Telstra had a heart, rather than enforcing a contract for its duration. I am talking about the case of the death of one party only here. Not for any other non-paying reason.

Now wouldn't that be a positive PR exercise for Telstra and who knows, maybe even win over more new customers and earn more revenue. A bit of one-up-manship on their competitors perhaps....

I'm sure if Telstra met with a corporate 'death' themselves (ie: went belly up) they would not be honoring their contracts in death. It would be tough titties.

And on another note some people say some disgusting things behind the security and anonymity of their keyboards. Not just on here but many online forums. Before typing I ask myself, would I say that to a persons face..? If not, don't type. If anyone here says they would tell someone to their face to harden up in the event of a loved one's death, then that person is a liar or needs psychiatric help....and, if it was said to my face or anyone I know, expect to be picking oneself up off the floor. ...

I have put some thought into this post, not just shooting from the hip as some do. I expect feedback from this post, both positive and negative.

Release the trolls.......!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.87
Change
0.030(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $44.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.88 $3.90 $3.85 $67.39M 17.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70984 $3.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.88 154208 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.