TLS 0.28% $3.58 telstra group limited

Thanks you everyone for your feedback, and my condolences to...

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Thanks you everyone for your feedback, and my condolences to those who have also lost their Mums recently. The main point of my post was the current state of TLS wrapped in a personal experience, which I believe illustrates why TLS are where they are today, about $1 below their IPO price 20 years ago.

I have been a TLS customer for about 20 years both personally and at a wholesale corporate level being indirectly involved in IT. They constantly disappoint, they have had every opportunity in the last 2 decades to capitalise on the explosion in technology since they went public in 1997, and constantly failed. I could write a thesis on the topic with my experience dealing with this company and why they are where they are now, but I dont currently have the inclination

Dont get me wrong I use TLS because their network overall is the best, they got screwed by the NBN forced on them which is a massive govt fail, BUT the vast majority of where they are now is their own doing, at every level, retail business and wholesale. They have alienated their loyal customers at every level and sabotaged countless lucrative contracts by continuing to act like a monopoly, and their wholesale contracts are ridiculous.

Anyway I will stop there, a few who are trying to catch the low on a double bottom on the weekly chart are annoyed at me for my comments and trying to reduce my post as a whinge and being spineless , I wish you good luck with your holding and hope indeed you have caught the low and you all make a fortune and buy your mums a lovely gift
    Last edited by Vallhund: 20/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
-0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.58 $3.61 $3.57 $124.7M 34.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
135 818233 $3.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.59 105705 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.59
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.58 $3.61 $3.57 16328887
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.