Shorten (I don't give HIM the respect of calling him MISTER) -...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Shorten (I don't give HIM the respect of calling him MISTER) - is now flogging the absolute LIE - on his feet, in Question Time - as I write, that the tragically drowned little 3 year old boy, whose body featured in so many news clips as being a death, symbolic of the Syrian exodus tragedy - (He even NAMED SAID BOY) - is directly associated with the fleeing refugee issues.

He knows DARN well - the ture sotry, of course. That this child's father (who SURVIVED) place his fmily in this danger, into this boat, NOT refugees from Syrian opressions, but a family who had been living in Istanbul - (as this child's Aunty, in Canada, told the world!)

Why were they on that boat? Because Dad needs his tetth fixed. And some westen nion money transfer (presumably from this Aunt) had got screwed up. So he was NOT a refugee - just taking his family, heading for europe, to get HIS own tetth fixed. And this his child drowned.

Shorten would know this, of course. But then, I allege, Shorten and actual truths don't often become aquainted. and so he'll perpetuate this LIE. In order to pusue his own "Me, Myself and I" ambitions. How evil - and how grossly crass!

And, worst of all, such lying is an absolute insult to this little boy's memory. WHY cloud the truths surrounding this death with such a lie? What, just to allegedly deliberately deceive a gullible Aussie public - try and win an Australian election. WHat, by ANY means - fair, or allegedly foul?

And, in the other House - Shorten and his crew, Wong, Dreyfus, sneerers, leaders, of this added insulting pact, today, trying to shoot down a totally decent man - Royal Commissioner Dysonb Heydon AC QC - thereby hoping to cover up, allegedly, even MORE truths, with suppression and lies?

and his bloke, Shorten, arch sneerer, jeerer, insulter, friend of several alleged rogue Union leaders - is supposed to be "popular"? I (almost) give up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.