FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

the dividend carrot, page-25

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    T/U Pinto!!!

Fellow holders,

See below this article I found on the net…compelling reading imo (emailed it to CW yesterday only to discover he had it already & had in fact fwd it to senior FML staff)...................................

http://www.kitco.com/ind/Mills/20121119.html

Now bear in mind when you read article our Nepean project is a SULPHIDE deposit. Without this deal Nepean lays dormant however with SD 225M we can unlock its true value. From what I've heard/read over the yrs Nepean has the potential to be a company-maker in its own right.

I especially liked his concluding words….................

• All of a sudden, in the not too distant future, juniors exploring for nickel from sulphide ore deposits will become much more interesting. Especially so if they are working in geopolitically stable countries
    • Pure junior sulphide nickel exploration plays aren't common
    Is there a junior sulphide nickel play, exploring on a district sized scale in a geo-politically safe jurisdiction, on your radar screen?
    If not, maybe there should be...................

I remember reading similar article 12 months ago stating the rarity of quality sulphide deposits…would love to see FML bring Nepean out into the spotlight!!!

Cheers All

Couchy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3884 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 144463 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.