FML 6.90% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi all,This letter made me sick to the stomach, to see that this...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi all,

This letter made me sick to the stomach, to see that this would be brought up in such a way, yet maybe there is hope the vote is close if things are so desperate. I was very conscious that even the Chairman was aware that there was no point in talking about a dividend if SDG did not approve it. At least it stuck to paying the dividend if circumstances dictate, i.e. strong production growth, and not talking of paying a dividend from the capital raising which is obviously not going to pass SDG. So any dividend is still post development phase, a year or more down the track, and by then even a 1c dividend after the price has dropped below 2c is not going to reward me now.

It has been quite sad the last couple of weeks to see the same arguments rolled out about voting on the deal. Not one of those has bothered about the price dropping further, no one has had stop losses triggered...

Anyhow I still have hope a no vote will save us and the buyers will return. I have never seen a share price go so low below a placement or takeover offer. I have also changed my mind about the spill vote after this latest chairman's letter, the talk in it was not worthy of an ASX release so I have changed my mind and will vote for them to go.

Not really interested in commenting on other posts, it is just going round in circles! I hope some of the yes votes will put their money where their mouths are and buy my shares if it falls past my stoploss after the vote!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.