BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

Here's the interview once more.... Thanks Mr F. [MEDIA] Well,...

1. J8
    14,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    Here's the interview once more.... Thanks Mr F.

Well, after a Sgt Schultz response, leaving out any Corona Virus links, our Miss M has given an interview where she concedes it was media attention that caused the spike. Then, a nice little chat about how it will make little difference ATM, mixed with a reminder about the library's potential. Well done there Mum. The team is slick.

I found the interview compelling actually, and listened a few times to get my head around what she said .....and what she meant.

So, the Corona Virus has helped the lil pump and everyone has now been assured that BIT isn't a panacea for it. Not much value should be written into the SP regarding this pump and over reaction BUT...... as she stated in the response (and the interview)...... that there is some very interesting and valuable news around the corner.

I've digested a fair bit of what she has said should transpire but won't put it all into one post. I think, firstly, that there was a pull out or two from the 100mg dose section, which affected the true results. But, I think the results will show a similarly clear reduction in the immune markers. Importantly, there is likely a new understanding of the drug's action. I'll go out on a limb and say that it is still a guessing game but the spin will be good. This 'news' is very close, late February from my recall.

I also think that the deal that she is longing for is still some way away and her references to market cap and P3 trials has only made me more confident that P2B will be the next stage. This will still require a deal but maybe not the one many hope for. Hopefully they don't have to do the next trial in Thailand and they work on a way to try a treatment interruption trial. We may get more ideas on that later but it's a huge challenge.

Just a few thoughts for now.

Goodnight, and mind the gaps.
    Last edited by J8: 30/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.