VMS 5.88% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

the doc got it so wrong again!, page-3

1. 1,459 Posts.
    Pete and TopHat

A few points of my own if I may...

The important thing to remember is that even if everything goes according to plan the Tin and Tungsten won't be getting mined until mid/ late 2014 at the earliest IMO.

Thats PLENTY of time for the Tin price and the economy to recover or if you're a believer in money printing being good for commodities, the next Q.E. will come late this year or early next IMO.

The DSO margins are HIGH so even with price falls of late, there is still plenty of profit to be made from those two mines and potentially other decent DSO deposits within existing tenements.

One thing that does bother me though is the huge planned ramp up in production going on with a lot of iron ore miners at a time of market weakness... That doesn't bode well for Fe prices going forward... So we need to get the stuff out sooner rather than later IMO.

TopHat I'm not going to make any assertions about the doc...

But I'll let you draw your own conclusions from this link...

http://www.maxcapital.com.au/

Notice how quite a few doc picks in 2010 had a handy knack of ending up being stock picks...

What has happened to the prices of all of them?

Kickbacks abound in this industry... if you truly knew the full extent of the pay-offs that go on on an EPIC scale behind the scenes you would be both horrified and dumbfounded, probably never likely to buy shares again either.

The doc is not one to follow IMO.

See here

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1732134&msgid=10033345

Quite a few more to add to that list now and prices are now a LOT lower than when I posted that.

AVOID at all costs IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $6.356K 361.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4601066 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3385444 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.