NXS 4.44% 23.5¢ next science limited

I appreciate the concerns for my welfare. Let me reiterate my...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    I appreciate the concerns for my welfare. Let me reiterate my position. I have no concerns about nexus at this stage. I bought in for the crux announcement and t this stage it will still happen by the end of the month, which is Saturday so I assume we will hear by Friday.

I am not an emotional investor and if I lose money it's no-ones fault but my own. Nexus is performing no differently to most of my portfolio at the moment and I have no concerns about any of them. I have shares in MGO and have watched them halve in recent times after a less than perfectly executed cr. I also have sxy, another fabulous company. I have seen them drop from $1.19 to somewhere in the .60s - another cr and end of year tax selling. I'm in for the long haul. The new fy will bring new things and in my view better commodity prices.

I bought nxs for a reason, the crux deal. If something happens to this, then Houston we have a problem. Until then, I sleep very well. I certainly don't get upset at every half cent drop due to tax selling and nervous mums and dads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $46.14K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130676 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 19533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.