NXS 7.50% 18.5¢ next science limited

the doctor is doing fine, page-2

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Good to hear Dr Dann,

I worry that sometimes we get too tough on newbies to the stock.

But we sort of get a little peaved off when someone arrives without understanding the history and thinks they know this company better than we do, without having appreciated the frustration, which I think is the perfect word to describe this company.

I think one of the other posters mentioned that it could be continued selling by M&G which is just going to continue to drag down the price.

No doubt you've suffered quickly unlike us longer term holders. I can definitely see the benefits of stop losses and more disciplined investment principles, but I normally buy a story that I believe in and think the rest of the market has it wrong.

So I think most of us still left in this stock feel that the quality of CRUX will outweigh the incompetency of management. I know you say they are ok as they haven't done anything in the past month and a half, but they have certainly done plenty the last five years!!!

I'm not as confident as to the end of the week. I think we're going to get another delay notice. It's not like they can't complete it or let us know earlier.

You might want to give Fowler a call. He is always happy to chat to shareholders. A nice guy and a great salesman for the prospects of the company, but as for delivery, the next 3 days will tell us again...

Arobert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $54.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $9.1K 47.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43896 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 3355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.