The Doctor Who Beat The British General Medical Council 1, page-105

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    HD, my family have had similar experiences with homeopathy too. I skippered boats for years doing surfing charters around the Mentawai Islands (hence Menta), home to the most virulent strains of malaria in the world. I never took toxic antimalaria medication, or any 'recommended' travel vaccines, only specially designed homeopathics to boost my immune system which fought off all infection (viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites).

I never fell sick (not even gastro from Sumatran street food) and naturally never got malaria (even though I was often bitten by mozzies anchored off islands that had rampant malaria). Many of my guests experienced horrific side-effects from the malaria medication they were taking (migraines, vomiting, nausea, insomnia, diarrhoea, convolsions, nightmares and even hallucinations) with one almost dying from liver dysfunction (and another lost her baby as she was unknowingly 2 months pregnant while taking the drugs). Many of them came down with common colds and infections due to their immune system being compromised by the toxic drugs they were advised to take by their doctors back home. And several of them came down with malaria anyway!

When they complained to their doctors after returning home they were merely told that it must have been a rare strain of malaria that both medications (some were taking 3 different antimalarial drugs) could not protect them from. Such horseshit from pharma-trained Quacks!

I personally knew three people (from NZ, USA and Belgium) who died from malaria after visiting the Mentawai Islands. All of them were taking antimalarial drugs. I warn anyone who will listen to avoid their doctors (mis)advice, stay away from the drugs and vaccines and find a qualified homeopath who can design a remedy for your travels to such parts of the world. It may save your life (it certainly did mine).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.