The Doctor Who Beat The British General Medical Council 1, page-137

1. 518 Posts.
    "I always find it amusing when the facts can't be refuted" Wait... I'm confused... what am I supposed to be refuting? My daughter picked up immunity OVER THIRTY YEARS AGO to a childhood disease that has symptoms so mild they went unnoticed.... I remember the doc saying she had Roseola... did she get them as a result of the 2nd vaccination I had for Rubella? ('cos the first one didn't work)... that I don't know.

Recently Rubella has been declared eradicated in north and south Americas http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-32523300 I said "I would be very surprised if we still had cases of it here is Aus..." This relates to current times ... and does not mean I am stating it as a fact... (you seem to have difficulty with the subtle nuances of the English language.... ). So we'll have to wait for the official decree by the "authorities" to declare that as fact. I don't think they will be in a rush... lots of existing vaccines worth $$$ to use up first.

You've gone a bit quiet on the Gardasil issue... I guess you did some Google research and realised probably a big mistake to go there... and what did you say about getting your adult booster shots....? Yes... no... I'll take your silence on the subject as a no.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.