The Doctor Who Beat The British General Medical Council 1, page-251

1. 17,307 Posts.
    Actually for homeopathy I have an open mind...

I have never tried it myself, but have heard of some rather surprisingly good results from some friends who have tried it...

Some friends stories of their unexpected and surprising successes with homeopathy was pretty much the end of the story for me...

I certainly remember reading about Professor Luc Montagnier giving his endorsement for homeopathy but didnt really pay that much attention to it until I noticed one or more posters who were interested in or had good experience with homeopathy, being endlessly abused, bullied and ridiculed by some gang of like minded bullies who seemed primarily united by their ignorance and desire to remain ignorant...

Naturally since I have some experience with my friends surprisingly good results from homeopathy and also once the topic was raised, remembered that a Nobel Prize winning scientist had endorsed homeopathy and is involved in ongoing research to validate it and find the fundamental physical processes that are behind it, I put forward my opinion in a few posts...

I tend to think homeopathy primarily triggers and/or enhances the placebo effect, but I have no firm views on it except that for some people and some ailments, it seems to provide a workable alternative to the typical "conventional medical" route of drugs that treat the symptoms, usually with side effects and often with the result that you become a permanent "customer" and cash-cow of and for the "conventional medicine" which of course includes the many "big-pharma" companies and apparently even some regulatory agencies...

People who are sick and where conventional medicine can only offer more and more often expensive drugs with side-effects and/or sometimes crippling surgery often dont care for the exact reasons why something works, only if it will work for them and in some cases it does seem that homeopathy might do that...

Only a few years ago, acupuncture was being denounced as Disallowed by similar minded deniers of the time, but acupunture is now quite well accepted even if we still dont really know how it works...

You may chose to ignore these inconvenient facts, but many others who read these posts probably will not...

It seems to be a matter of how closed you demand your mind remain...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.