NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Let me see if I have this correct*The share price has drifted...

1. 16 Posts.
    Let me see if I have this correct

*The share price has drifted down due to shareholder frustration over the delayed release of the BFS (It is fair to assume the company has been working and reworking it for the maximum benefit of its shareholders. It is closer now than it ever was, and as all agree the share price should get a kick at some time in the future when it is released.)

*The share price has drifted down as the market has steadily risen. (Should the issues surrounding the company be resolved the share price should rightly retrace this lost ground.)

*The share price has drifted down despite a rising platinum price. (Once again should the issues surrounding the company be resolved the share price should rightly retrace this lost ground also.)

*A court case has just been lost by Nkwes BEE partner that has caused the rights over these 2 farms to be vacated.(Not lost definitely for all time but vacated. The company say its under control but in the mind of the market they are gone for all time.)

*Rumours are flying about all 5 farms being under legal threat.( The company says they are not but once again in the mind of the market all of Nkwes propertys are as good as gone.)

*And on top of all this a well followed tip sheet says.
    "NOW" is the best time to sell

With the share price at a multi week low, with vicious rumours flying, with a rising platinum price, in a rising market, prior to the BFS release, with all the bad news out there, with sentiment toward the stock at an all time low, with hundreds of D&D subscribers running for the exit, "NOW"is the best time to sell?????

Well there is one thing I am pretty sure of and that is even if you believe this, your chance of getting out at fair value is about the same as the proverbial camel getting through the eye of the proverbial needle.

Looking back with my investment 20/20 hindsight I think a few months ago was a good time to sell. And looking into my murky crystal ball I think even in a few months time, when the dust settles, might be a good time to sell. But NOW?

Even if I might agree with the Doctor, the mere fact he has recommended it makes it impossible at a price that is anything short of financial suicide.

Sadly there is a vast difference between D&D reality and market reality. The point being it is it a whole lot easier to SAY "sell a bit below previous close" than it is to actually do it when the D&D herd line up at Pre Open.

There is also a huge difference between what is right for the Doctor and his tip sheet (i.e. crossing out that pesky stock with the annoying red ink beside it, and what is right for your finances (i.e. rashly and impatiently wiping a massive chunk out of your own life savings in a fear filled pre open run for the exit.

Right now, its like being trapped in a burning building on the 25th floor, with a fire in the basement and the Doctors yelling, JUMP!!!

Well thanks for your concern, thank you for the encouragement, thank you for starting the panic, and thank you for telling me to go into the building in the first place, but Im going to wait right here for the fire department and trust they can put this thing out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.