MMB 0.00% 65.0¢ magma metals limited

the dog of the year...., page-17

1. 8,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    Andrewe, I bought this stock because I believed that MMB had something in the making. Eg: the first few drill holes looked promising. I also bought based on others recommendations (not folk on HC), and finally the management team seem like an honest bunch. At the time of purchase I was not a HC user, so that had no sway in my decision. I have never sold because it was a company I felt will eventually get over the line, however the last Ann clearly shows that what they are working with now is a lot smaller and a lot more complicated.

I am extremely frustrated by what has occured just like the rest of you I am sure, and todays close is yet another disappointment.

A quick tally shows me that I am down around $30,000 to date on this stock with my last $15,000 just sitting there. Anyway Silly me for putting in so much - heheheh. I guess at least I can still laugh.
    The other few stock in blue chips are doing OK, but the percentage losses of MMB have been a nightmare. I do only hope that hole 6 comes up with the goods.
    I might go down to the local jewellary store and buy some platinum, fly to Canada and place some in the ground in hole 7, that could make things interesting...hahahahah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.