KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

the doldrums..., page-2

1. 683 Posts.
    No idea,

I'm fed up with the management of this company to be honest. I remember attending the shareholder's meeting earlier this year in Sydney, there was so much promise and the future looked so bright. Maybe it was my 'blind faith' in the company that led me to beleive so much. Think I have called the company like 3 times and left messages for Dudley, emailed about 5 times. Haven't received a reply at all. Just given up really.

Lack of announcements and market news have really put a negative spin to Kings. On top of this they have over promised and under delivered on so much in my opinion. We were expecting so many results to flow to the market - especially the agressive exploration effort at Kalman with 3 rigs and yet we have received no information at all for a long time... What's more frustrating as well, I read the Financial yearly report and there is mention of Fe assays and results. Surely the company would have known about these for some time? Why would they go and release the results in the yearly report? I have no idea? On top of that the Fe results are well below average as well.

I remember talking to Dudley at the presentation, he was confident that a JORC would be released at Kalman around August - September. The reality is that this probably won't happen for at least another 6 months.

I here all these rumours as well about Candian brokers attending the Kalman site as well. Well even if this is true, it certainly hasn't sparked any interest in the SP.

In a market where molly is in high demand, I really thought this company could start mining Kalman within 2 years at the time of the presentations back months ago. How wrong I was though. I don't think we will see a mine at Kalman for at least 4-5 years - who knows what molly prices will be doing then. I think there are alot of annoyed shareholders out there to be honest - well at least the ones I have spoken with.

Don't know what is going to lift the SP up. As you say, everytime it looks like its going up, someone quickly offloads and dumps. Also long term holders selling down can't be a good thing as well.

Also the recent presentations Dudley did where an exact copy of the earlier presentaions he did in the year. What was the purpose of going out again? I have no idea? And what about the announcement just recently on the 27/09/2007 "Kalman - Molybdenum Market Update " What a load of bs - it wasn't an update on Kalman at all , just some rubbish about molly demand. Just looks like they're clutching at loose straw!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.