KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

the doldrums..., page-3

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    Yes, it is true that the promised news are slow in coming and the share price could be better. But I believe the management must be doing all they can to hasten the news and to shore up the sagging price.
    Currently there is a huge backlog of core samples that need to be assayed in the market because of intensive drilling by all the exploration companies.
    I beleive the reason why they delayed the issuing of the resource estimate for Kalman is simply to include all the other minerals they have found and to be found in the coming batch of assay results which I think should be coming out any time.
    Concerning the share price, no big fund managers or established mining companies have taken a stake in Kings yet.
    Presently, most of the shareholders who believe in the Kings story have invested as much as they could and the big lift will come when a major mining company, for example, begin to take a financial interest in Kings.
    Concerning the selling by big shareholders in Kings, the obvious one is the sales of about 6 m shares by Tony MacDonald---former company secretary.
    We don't know the reason for his liquidation but in the top 20 shareholders list, his super fund currently own 2.6m shares and this wasn't in last year top 20.
    There are many situations that are outside the management control.
    They would obviously like the Canadian brokers to start buying in but the major market correction came and disrupted the whole equation.
    Dudley is supposed to be doing a world tour to promote Kings but who knows whether he still need to do that any more.
    From our overseas sources, we heard one big mining investment company had some fact finding discussion with Kings just last week.
    Who knows what may come out of it?
    Finally, I am sure the low share price is hurting the management more than any one of us considering the massive amount of sshares they own.
    I am sure they are doing their best behind the scene to bring value to all of us.
    Despite all these, look at Guina Dev. In this last 3 years, they build up a massive shareholding in Kings to the tune of 34.9m shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.