I agree with most of what you say but: "provided the Russians...

1. 8,256 Posts.
    I agree with most of what you say but:

"provided the Russians don't actually invade juicier parts of Europe"

There are many Europeans (old and young), particularly those in Eastern Europe (Czech, Poland etc) who do not trust Putin and believe the mess in Europe perfectly plays into his hand - a Europe weakened to its knees will by default, be at Russia's command via for example, supply of energy.

The poorer European nations have been dragged into the debacle that is the EU kicking and screaming and from a position of weakness. They would perhaps have been better off creating their own unified bloc, at least from an economic standpoint and perhaps some sort of opportunity still exists - perhaps another way to buck the politically correct-minded approach that they have also inherited courtesy of Brussels...

...meanwhile, adding salt to the wound, although Russia has many muslims within its population, I think the expectation is that they respect Russian law first and foremost...or else...

...a little different to the type of respect that Islam/Muslims are automatically afforded under the direction of the PC Brussels leadership.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.